Retirement for Physicians: The Roadmap for Financial Wellbeing
Recorded On: 01/18/2022
- Non-member - Free!
- Regular (MFM) - Free!
- Resident - Free!
- Associate - Free!
- Associate - Fellow - Free!
- Medical Student - Free!
- Practice Professional - Free!
- Honorary - Free!
- Emeritus - Free!
- Affiliate - Free!
- Internal - Free!
- NPWH - Allied Affiliate Membership - Free!
Join Dr. Jim Breeden on Tuesday, January 18 from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST for an interactive webinar that will focus on financial planning for retirement. During this webinar Dr. Breeden will discuss how to achieve the goals that add value to your life by maximizing retirement planning strategies and understanding retirement withdrawal planning.
Attendees will learn:
- How to determine what your current lifestyle is and how to determine your retirement lifestyle costs
- How much you can reasonably withdraw yearly and not run out of money with discussion on how long you will live and impact of inflation
- How much you will need in retirement funds to support your lifestyle
- How best to save and invest to achieve your goals
Please come with any questions you have related to retirement as there will be a live Q&A session following the presentation.