Responding to a Post-Roe World: Strategic Collaborations Supporting Subspecialist Practice and Patient Access
- Non-member - Free!
- Regular (MFM) - Free!
- Resident - Free!
- Associate - Free!
- Associate - Fellow - Free!
- Medical Student - Free!
- Practice Professional - Free!
- Honorary - Free!
- Emeritus - Free!
- Affiliate - Free!
- Internal - Free!
- NPWH - Allied Affiliate Membership - Free!
By the end of these webinars, viewers will be able to:
- Understand how state, federal, and judicial actions in the wake of the June 2022 Supreme Court decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization have impacted the provision of comprehensive reproductive health services.
- Identify strategic partnerships and collaborations that can help address barriers to providing abortion care in your institution, state, and region.
- Familiarize yourself with effective strategies to build referral networks that can assist patients experiencing inequitable access to care.
- SMFM Special Statement: A critical examination of abortion terminology as it relates to access and quality of care
- ACOG Guide to Language and Abortion
- Talking About Abortion: Core Messages
Statewide and Regional Strategies: