Critical Care in Obstetrics Course 2023: Acute Neurological Disease in Pregnancy (No CME)
- Non-member - Free!
- Regular (MFM) - Free!
- Resident - Free!
- Associate - Free!
- Associate - Fellow - Free!
- Medical Student - Free!
- Practice Professional - Free!
- Honorary - Free!
- Emeritus - Free!
- Affiliate - Free!
- Internal - Free!
- NPWH - Allied Affiliate Membership - Free!
This Critical Care in Obstetrics Online Course topic consists of the following:
Upon completion of the components in this topic, the learner will be able to:
1. Understand presenting symptomology of neurologic disease
2. List maternal and fetal complications with neurologic diseases
3. Outline pregnancy care for patients with neurologic disease
4. Describe lesion-specific care for women with neurologic disease in pregnancy
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|