Coding Webinar: Social Determinants of Health Codes
- Non-member - $25
- Regular (MFM) - Free!
- Resident - Free!
- Associate - Free!
- Associate - Fellow - Free!
- Medical Student - Free!
- Practice Professional - Free!
- Honorary - Free!
- Emeritus - Free!
- Affiliate - Free!
- Internal - Free!
- NPWH - Allied Affiliate Membership - Free!
Tune in a Coding Webinar on Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) codes presented by Dr. Steve Rad, Dr. Manijeh Kamyar, Trisha Malisch, CCS-P, CCP, Dr. Brian Iriye, and Dr. Vanita Jain. The purpose of this webinar is to teach members about SDOH codes and how they are used to enhance patient care and outcomes as well as how the use of these codes may increase E/M billing based on either MDM or time.
- Enhance audience understanding and use of SDOH codes.
- Be able to discuss how use of SDOH codes impact patient care and facilitates better outcomes.
- Recognize how the use of SDOH codes may increase reimbursement for evaluation for evaluation and management (E/M) services.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|