Prenatal Genetics Course 2022
Recorded On: 09/21/2022
- Non-member - $1,020
- Regular (MFM) - $740
- Resident - $560
- Associate - $740
- Associate - Fellow - $560
- Medical Student - $560
- Practice Professional - $560
- Honorary - $740
- Emeritus - $740
- Affiliate - $560
- Internal - Free!
- NPWH - Allied Affiliate Membership - $560
At this course, attendees will learn how to:
* Counsel regarding expanded cell-free DNA panels, including single gene disorders and microdeletions.
* Understand the interpretation, and risks and benefits of exome sequencing for fetal anomalies.
* Discuss the differences between fetal anatomic evaluation in the first versus second trimester.
* Describe some of the more common genetic syndromes, including those associated with fetal growth disorders, enlarged nuchal translucency, and nonimmune hydrops.
Course Director: Mary E. Norton, MD
Course Faculty: Lorraine Dugoff, MD; Britton D. Rink, MD; Andrew F. Wagner, MD; and Kate Swanson, MD
You must complete both the survey and the evaluation in order to earn CME credits and print the certificate for this course.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Global Learning Collaborative (GLC) and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM). GLC is jointly accredited by the American Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Global Learning Collaborative (GLC) designates this in-person activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.